Sunday, November 07, 2010

Meal Plan


Life has been busy around here. I have been gone. Brad has been gone. I have been working late at least two nights a week. There just doesn't seem to be time or desire to actually cook dinner. This week that changes. We are back on the meal plan.
 
Sunday:
Salad
Beef Stew
Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Monday:
Dinner @ Angie's - Pizza for Brad

Tuesday:
Sloppy Joe's
Sweet Potato Oven Fries
Steamed Broccoli

Wednesday:
Working late - Brad goes out. . .

Thursday:
Pork Sandwiches
Twice Baked Potatoes
Steamed Vegetables

Friday:
Risotto with Saffron, Chicken, and Peas
Salad
Fresh bread


Saturday:
Beef with Snow Peas
Brown Rice

2 comments:

sarah said...

I had dinner at my parents house on friday night, and she made beef with snow peas. it was really good! my mom actually added some regular onion (a sweet onion?) and sliced mushrooms, but would have been just as good without.

OH! also, highly recommend getting some low sodium soy sauce for the marinade. it was pretty salty with the regular stuff.

Steph said...

I was eyeing that beef with snow peas recipe too!