Sunday, May 15, 2011

(half) Birthday List

I thought you might be looking for a little something to pick up for my half-birthday (June 3).
If so, here are a few ideas.


A girl needs some socks to go in her rain boots.


Season 6 is the only one missing from my Grey's Anatomy collection.



I do love this necklace. I would wear it all the time.


 I have been loving this print (to hang in my kitchen) for awhile.

 I have a new love for Le Creuset and think a brasier would be a nice addition to my small collection.


These cake stands are so pretty and fun.


 And, would you believe that I still haven't bought a camera remote? 

I would love to try these lollipops.


I have been wanting to read this book for awhile. The American cover is hideous. The newly-released UK cover makes me really want to read the book.


And, in case one of you wins the lottery before my half birthday - I would really like an iPad. (And, look! There is a limit of two per order. One for you and one for me!)
 

I will need to write some thank you notes for these wonderful gifts, of course.

4 comments:

Amy said...

maybe you need to make a trip down here to the le creusit store so that salesman can give you a special coupon from his pocket :)

sarah said...

there's a le creuset outlet about an hour from my house. just a random fact for you ;)

i need a camera remote too. and some of those lollipops. YUM.

justem said...

I really need a remote, too!! If you buy one can I try it out? ;)

And the necklace lady is from Madison! How fun!!

gabbyfek said...

i have that necklace in my etsy faves. we have SUCH good taste.

this list = fantastic.
and necessary.
half birthdays only come once a year, you know....
xoxo.