Sunday, May 01, 2011

Meal Plan

I want to tell you about so much more than just my meal plan for this week. But, I have no food in my house and absolutely MUST grocery shop before I can start uploading pictures or telling you about my trip.

My favorite morning in Seattle - breakfast of "things" collected from the market eaten over-looking the water including: Oregon blue cheese, chocolate croissant, pear, apple, grapes, and Starbucks (honey latte)

Sunday:
Greek Salad
Grilled Chicken
Grilled Bread

Monday:
Chicken, Sausage, Asparagus, and Mushroom Pasta
Salad
Bread

Tuesday:
(Late dinner - working at track meet)
Sloppy Joes
Tator Tots
Broccoli
Chocolate Milk

Wednesday:
Lasagna from the freezer
Garlic bread

Thursday:
Chicken Fricasse
Baked Potato
Steamed Asparagus

Friday:
Brad is on his own.
I am scrapbooking with Stephanie.

Saturday:
Brad is on his own.
I am scrapbooking with Stephanie.

Lunch:
Left-over Greek Salad (from Sunday)
Mediterranean Chicken Soup

2 comments:

justem said...

Waiting patiently for vacation photos........... ;)

gabbyfek said...

yay! you're back.
and yes... the finding food part is always hard for me post-vacation.
xoxo.