You know, they say you are what you eat. Funny. I didn't eat any sexy beast today.
The kid got no reaction from his friends, so he kept repeating the "joke."
In a social studies class. Kids are reading an article about plagiarism. The teacher is trying to help them understand that plagiarism is now easier than ever before because of "an invention that has all the answers. An invention that starts with an 'i'."
A hand shoots up. A particularly enthused kid shouts, "The iPhone!!"
In the midst of the madness that is my life - I am trying to laugh.
3 comments:
What is it with that phrase "sexy beast"? My 16 year old neighbor uses it. I do feel bad for the kiddo at the book fair that kept trying to get a laugh with that line.
oh man.
it would have been very difficult for me to hold back a "oh...i see...you had awkward unfunny teenage boy for breakfast?"
glad you are finding some humor...
I love that sexy beast joke. I may have to try it on my coworkers today.
:)
Post a Comment