Image used from The Tao of Dana.
Hello to thinking about fall - particularly an autumn wardrobe.
Hello to a new lamp for my bedside table. This girl is ecstatic to no longer need to incorporate nature into her decor plans.
Hello to considering whether my finances will allow a late-summer get-away. I'm not accustomed to having to think so much about the financial piece of anything.
Hello to less eating out. I bought breakfast and lunch food for the week. Plus, I need to start cooking for myself again. Maybe a cookbook - Dinner for One - will come out of this phase in my life. An entire chapter may be devoted to mooching meals off other people; that seems to be one of my go-to strategies. Thanks to everyone who has fed me recently.
Hello to using Momento to think about Project Life every day. In addition, I'm going to be sure to collect one "thing" every day this week. I've fallen out of that habit.
Stole the idea for "Hello Monday" from Katrina who Stole it from Lisa Leonard.
Note. Stole is an word I use in the most loving way possible.

5 comments:
i want to get to feed you!!
(and yes-- is it fall yet?!?!)
xoxo.
Thoughts. A) should I be offended that I don't get a book shout out?! B) No nature rules. I mean I like nature and all, but not in the bedroom. C) Glad Momento is working for you. Isn't it awesome?! D) I would totally feed you, but it would probably be carry-out. ;)
i'm just going to ditto the girls before me...
i want to feed you too!
nature definitely does not belong in the bedroom. YAY for no nature!
and i cannot wait until fall. you know why? because i get to meet you in the fall! HOORAY!!!!
xo.
I am totally giggling about "no nature in the bedroom".
You totally know that I would feed you. After you picked out the recipe with me, and shopped at the market with me. Co-dependent, I am.
San Diego is lovely (or so I remember from the one time that I went there in 1988).
Yes to a fall wardrobe and fall - so many plans including some party planning - save OCt 20th for a certain 1st birthday!
I will totally feed you (jeni's ice cream is stocked in my freezer)!
Enjoyed Gone Girl, I just started her other books and added a ton more to my que at the library
And a new favorite quote; " When something bad happens you have three choices. You can let it define you , let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. "
Post a Comment