Thursday, November 08, 2012

Project Life: Week 39

Big apology for the terrible pictures. I leave for work when it's dark. I get back from work when it's dark.

I really like this week. It even has an insert.







The insert is all about fashion. There's been lots of photographing of outfits lately. . . . 





I shouldn't have done this, but I just figured out that I need to do four weeks each week to finish 2012 before 2013 starts. I'm determined to not start the new year weeks and weeks behind.

4 comments:

gabbyfek said...

I LOVE THIS.
and the insert.
you are toooooooo cute.
and now i'm scared to do that same sort of calculation for myself.
ack.
xoxoxo.

angieoh! said...

This makes me sadder then when the week actually happened.

Steph said...

how come we stopped the fashion emails just when I finally had something to show? :)

justem said...

your project life amazes me every time i see it. and it's even better in person! you rock. :)