Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ventage Girls: Random Facts





Five Random Things About Me (in no particular order)

1. I like to mix Kraft mac and cheese with canned tuna. 

2. I've never broken a bone.

3. My first car was a 1978 Chrysler LeBaron. . . in 1996.

4. I started taking piano lessons when I was four.

5. I never had cable as a kid. I missed 90210. I missed MTV.

Learn more about:
Angie
Emily
Katrina
Stephanie

6 comments:

justem said...

wait a minute.
how did i not know you had a lebaron.
I HAD A LEBARON.
we are soulmates.
;)

Beth said...

LeBaron soulmates...lol

We didn't have cable either. I was the ONLY kid in PA that didn't have MTV, I'm sure of it. 90210 wasn't on a cable channel, though. Are you making up stories? :)

Steph said...

I swear I commented on this last night! But now it's gone! My first comment was that I think I took like 3 of those photos above :)

Secondly, we didn't get cable until moving to Florida in 92. Before that I remember watching VHS recordings of hours of cable that our neighbor made for us. Mainly Mickey mouse club.

angieoh! said...

I had a lebaron too!

gabbyfek said...

i love these, i do.
xoxoxo.

sarah said...

my mom use to mix kraft mac + cheese with a can of tuna and a can of cream of mushroom soup when we were out of milk.

number two? (knock on wood) me either!

and number five? i'm so sad for you! no 90210?! seriously sad. also? i had mtv until my mom walked in the room during george michael's "i want your sex" video... then it was banned. which, of course meant, i just went to my friends house down the street to watch it.

fun list lady!
xo.