Thursday, January 17, 2013

Project Life: Week 41


I'm still working on my Project Life. I haven't given up. I have everything I need to get started with my 2013 album, and I will get started. I plan to keep plugging away at 2012, though. I'll finish. I know it.

I did figure out a little about what I have done as some motivation.

  • I have 28 weeks completely done. Some of those still need to be photographed and shared here.
  • I have 8 more weeks started. Many of them just need some handwritten journaling. I'll do that this weekend.
  • That means I have 16 weeks to complete. I do have all the "stuff" from those weeks completely organized, marked with dates, and ready to add to my album.

Another little tidbit. . . I've made it almost all the way through 2012 and have only used the weird plaid title card one time. Oddly enough, I really like the way the plaid-inspired week came together. I mixed it with coordinating cards from my Core Kit, Studio Calico's Darling Dear, some washi tape, and a few Ormolu tags.





1 comment:

kelly said...

looks good! keep it up!!!