*Title shamelessly stolen from Stephanie.
Turns out I am in good company offering Ventage Tuesday - the Wednesday edition. Several of my other Ventage buddies made similar posts today.
I shared my summer manifesto; today I am sharing five Pinterest ideas that will be part of my summer.
1. Pineapple, Chicken, and Spicy Peanut Salad
I think I could actually eat this as a summer lunch. Plus, I had a great dish at a local Thai restaurant with a peanut sauce. I've been obsessed with it.
2. Buffalo Chicken Salad
Good idea for a super hot day. (And a second salad recipe because what's coming next is not-so-healthy.)
3. Cheeseburger with Bacon Jam
Cheese. Yum. Burger. Yum. Bacon. Yum.
4. Chocolate, Banana, PB Pie
A dessert that doesn't have to bake and contains three things I love.
Berries. Ginger ale. Ice cream. Gin.
.jpg)





1 comment:
And now I am hungry. Very very hungry!
Post a Comment