love it! love the colors, and i love old b&w pics. awesome lo!!!!! forget the cleaning, it will happen on its on ;P
love how you used the SR pps!
Barb, this is absoulutely gorgeous and I love the journaling!
This is beautiful! I had a great time today!!
Love the one that you lifted and I love this one too and how you switched it up!
love this layout...colors...old pictures...everthing!
Gorgeous!!! Very inspiring and touching....I always like your use of flowers...very creative, and beautiful.
i had someone come over the other day and i said "excuse the messy house... i don't clean" bwahahahahaand he said "thanks for the honesty!"
awesome LO and I love that old pic too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
love it! love the colors, and i love old b&w pics. awesome lo!!!!! forget the cleaning, it will happen on its on ;P
love how you used the SR pps!
Barb, this is absoulutely gorgeous and I love the journaling!
This is beautiful! I had a great time today!!
Love the one that you lifted and I love this one too and how you switched it up!
love this layout...colors...old pictures...everthing!
Gorgeous!!!
Very inspiring and touching....
I always like your use of flowers...very creative, and beautiful.
i had someone come over the other day and i said "excuse the messy house... i don't clean"
bwahahahaha
and he said "thanks for the honesty!"
awesome LO and I love that old pic too!
Post a Comment