Happy birthday to my favorite scrappy, vegetarian, Wisconsinite, cart-driving music teacher. So sorry the Badgers couldn't pull off a victory for your big day! Hope you had a great day, anyway.
2. Shout out to Grandma Audrey.
She had a heart valve replaced on Wednesday and is recovering like a rock star. She is everything a grandma should be--in-touch with all the family members all the time, a fabulous cook, and ultra-crafty. Not to mention, a devout reader of my blog. Here's to a quick return to home and normality!
3. Scrapping
Brad and Memphis have deserted me for the entire day in favor of hunting some sort of creatures. So, I got my scrap on. This is what I've finished so far. Both are for contests at Scrap-Tastic.
September Contest: Use PP from no more than 4 manufacturers

Ms. Scrap-Tastic Beauty Pagent--Rd. 4 (Ad Inspiration)
4 comments:
I can't wait to start scrappin again! I found my "started" mini wedding album and just awwwwwwwww'd
love the layouts, Barb!!
hope your grandma recovers well & happy be-lated b-day to Emily =)
p.s. glad to see your internet is working again, woo hoo!!!
Thanks!! I had a great day, in spite of the Badgers! LOVE your layouts!!!
LOVE that cousin lo! seriously, freakiln awesome!!!!
happy bday to emily!!!
Post a Comment