Sunday, September 10, 2006

Lots of Stuff

Lots of random things to take care of today

# 1: Happy birthday to the fabulous Angie.
A girl really couldn't ask for a better friend. Hope all of your days of birthday bliss are completely fabulous.

# 2: Personality Flaw
One of my flaws (I have many) is that I get irrationally angry about very small dilemmas. Basically, I'm a planner and get ANGRY when things don't go according to plan. I set aside my entire Saturday (8am - 5pm) to get my stupid Internet serviced. To make a long story short--it didn't go well. I ended up cancelling my Internet service in an angry huff.

We have a new provider (phone, Internet, cable), but we can't get it hooked up until the 21st!!!!!! No Internet until after the 21st. This is going to be a problem. I'm currently camped out at Starbucks paying bills and catching up on some essential blog reading.

So . . . . I am not an irresponsible person or a bad friend if I don't visit your blog for the next two weeks. I just don't have access.

UGH.

6 comments:

Kat said...

ahhh! thats soooo frustrating! grrr. sometimes, technology is just there to piss us off (or so it seems)

justem said...

:( sorry to hear about the internet. we've had issues with all that stuff before. good luck without it...i might die!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! I HATE internet troubles. Just a few months ago I was without service for almost three weeks and every day the company said "should be working by tomorrow." URGH!!!
I’ve got up to challenge 8 of the Ali E. challenges up. How’s your progress? Have a play when you can!

Jill H said...

uh-oh, what a PAIN!! i hope it gets fixed for you soon.

Retro Girl said...

That is super frustrating! We've been fighting Comcast for months now, on our cable/internet/phone service which is erratic and crappy! I know how upsetting that can be!!

Hopefully your new service will be much better, soon, and you'll be back to your old smilin' self!

Becky said...

UGH! I hear ya! i would die w/o the internet!!! You'll be back on-line in no time and forget all about once you're back up!