After the rollercoaster ride that was the three-hour season two finale, I knew I'd be just a little let-down after tonight's big Grey's premiere. I didn't cry a single tear! I cheered once, and I'm confident that there are great things in store for my favorite health care professionals.
Alex--has perfected the slime ball thing. And, I think he's getting a little cuter. Still think it would be interesting if he slept with Addison. Maybe. He did take an interest in the premie baby tonight after swearing he wanted nothing to do with the gyno squad last season.
Addison. She took the panties home?!? And washed them?!? Seriously. She is a time bomb. Can't wait for her to flip out.
Izzie. Guess she really did love Denny. Plus, I can't help but think her neck must really hurt from all that laying on the bathroom floor.
Christina--Can't believe that all she has to do to be forgiven for acting like a total bitch when Burke was injured was to shed a few tears and say she hopes he never dies. Too bad forgiveness isn't that easy in real life.
George. How cute is George? In that nice boy, uninteresting kind of way, of course. He's actually so cute that I'm starting not to be too bugged by Callie.
Dr. Bailey. What a cool thing to see another side of Bailey. She's always so tough. Not tonight.
Finn. Blah, blah, blah. Too boring. Too nice. Just not for Meredith.
Meredith and Derek. He love her! He. Loves. Her. Know what? Even if she doesn't pick him, I take comfort in knowing that he loves her. Aw. I hope she picks him.
Okay. I recorded it so I could watch it over and over until next week's episode happens.
P.S. Did I mention---my Internet was restored to all it's fabulous glory today?!? Woohoo! I am wired.
2 comments:
:) Love your title! I have to say...I thought the part w/Omar and Bailey and the door was just a little too over the top! The only tear I shed was when Christina cried...cuz, man if she's gonna cry...I'm gonna cray...she never cries!!!!
I'm with Emily. I totally shed a tear when Christina cried.
I love Grey's! It's a good show I was just hoping for a little more last night.
Post a Comment