Thursday, July 19, 2007

See Ya Later Alligator

My bags are packed!
I'm getting on the road any minute now.
I'm so freakin' excited!

Can't wait to see Becky and Emily and meet Robyn and Katrina.

And. . . a RAK (when I get back) to the person who correctly guesses the number of pairs of shoes and the number of purses that are in my giant red suitcase.

And. . . I certainly hope that by the time I get home the "N" on my keyboard has stopped sticking. I think I might have splashed a little Fruity Pebbles and milk on it this morning.

After While Crocodile!

7 comments:

Christy said...

oooh how exciting!! wish I was getting to go - I am sure you will all have a great time!!

Purses - 4
Shoes - 8

Colleen said...

have fun!!

Jill H said...

have a fun trip :)

Beth said...

Christy took my answer so I'll alter hers. 7 pairs of shoes and 3 purses. Have fun!

Rebecca said...

5 pairs of shoes and 4 handbags?
Have a blast Barb!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

About your post on Studio Calico's message board:

Babs, I don’t have any Studio Calico flowers exactly, but my Mom has been making them for me. Please, send me your address to anilumagloire@yahoo.com, and some will be on their way to you!
And you don’t even have to spill the beans :)

Vanessa, Florida, USA said...

Hi Babs! I'm sure you had a great time! I cant wait to hear all about it. I'm guessing 6 pairs of shoes and 4 bags...am I close?