I'm sick. I've been sick with some kind of a mysterious illness for more than a week. It's an illness that requires me to sleep a lot (like 12 hours a day). So, the 12 hours I sleep plus the eight hours I work just hasn't really left any time for blogging.
Enough about that.
Here's what else has been happening. . .
Girls Vaca (Galena, IL)
8 genius scrappers.
Sub-zero temperatures.
Too much time on County Road I (lots of Amish people).
Lots and lots and lots of giggling.
(photo credits to Stephanie and Brandy and Tonya)

I played with Josie's typewriter on the trip.
I considered stealing it.
Then, I found this on eBay.
Alas, it cannot be mine.
$50+ for a pink typewriter (still two more days in the auction, too) is just not in the budget.
Isn't she cute, though?
Went on a date with Brad.
Ate those yummy biscuits at Red Lobster and saw Bucket List.
I cried through the entire movie.
Serious, serious, sobbing, ugly tears.
This fabric came.
It is going to be turned into an apron or two.
The process is slow.

I got new shoes.
I love these shoes.
I love them so much that I actually wore a different pair in the messy snow this morning and changed into them at work.
I love them so much I made a colleague try them on.

And, last but not least, I have been scrapping. . . mostly DT work for Scrap-tastic. So, I leave you with a few sneak peeks of the February project kit and main kit.


Okay. I'm off to read. This whole writers' strike thing has forced me to read more. I am reading this. . . great story, but horrid writing. I've decided to try this (suggested by a colleague) instead. Inevitably, I will fall asleep about two minutes after opening the cover.
14 comments:
ohhh liking the fabric
wow Lots of stuff going on! Love that fabric too, and your scrapping, and your SHOES- love those!!! Hmm mysterious illness..I hope you get more energy.
You know, for not having blogged for about ten days, you've got some seriously great back-reading. :) I've been admiring you for about six pages now. :)
Great shoes!
Dude. Not to always talk about myself....but that is seriously the worst photo ever taken of me. I demand that you send it back to Brandy and have her photoshop Reese Witherspoon's head onto my body.
The pink typewriter looks awesome. Too bad it's not five bucks.
Love the shoes. If I move by you can I borrow your shoes? I promise not to sweat in them too much! ;)
Great photo of all of you on your girls vacation. It seems like you all had a blast.
That typewriter is to die for. Pink? That is great. LOL! It's too bad that there is two days left on the auction. If I run past anything similar, I will let you know.
can I borrow those shoes? They're adorable! feel better!
Glad you're back!
I have the same illness, but mine stems from trying to avoid work, going to the gym, and other mundane tasks.
Do you not have socks on with your shoes, missy? Tsk, tsk... Maybe wearing socks will cure your illness?
Love the shoes. Totally, totally love the shoes.
A mysterious illness that makes you really tired, and sobbing during a movie? don't make me use the "p" word....
love the fabric, love the shoes and I know what I would think about a mysterious illness that requires that much sleep. Ha ha ha.
Yummy fabric! Those shoes are so cute! Okay the typewriter....very cute but $50? I looked on ebay too just couldn't bring myself to buy one though. Hope you feel better soon..
now you're going to have me looking for vintage typewriters.
come on, whip up some aprons so I can be inspired!
Fabby Fabric! Can't wait to see your aprons!
Bet the gals-trip to Galena was awesome! I've heard about what a great place to visit and hope to visit there sometime this year (when it's warm).
Hope you get well soon! Do you have Mono? Sure hope not! You need lots of soup, ice cream and sleep! :-)
we still go to movies, but racquetball is my new favorite. i love that game. LOVE it.
ummm you forgot the photo credit to the amish.
Post a Comment