Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am . . .

. . . a rockstar.

Oh, Cristina Yang.
You may be a bit of a robot.
But, this will totally be my motto for the next few days.

Imagine all the ways it can be used. . .

Brad: Thanks for doing the dishes!
Me: I'm a rockstar.

My co-worker: How's your day going?
Me: I'm a rockstar.

Really. The possibilities are endless.

But, seriously. Those writers better stop their striking and start their writing. This whole "I am a rockstar" business is going to get old real quick. I'll be needing some new lines.

(Plus, I need to know what will happen with Alex and Izzie. And, what will it be like for George to get together with Lexie? And, I'm willing to bet a non-fat, no-whip grande pumpkin spice latte that McDreamy takes Rose to bed instead of dinner. And, who will Meredith get together with? Maybe there will be a new character soon. . .)

9 comments:

casey boyd said...

SERIOUSLY!!

Steph said...

Um, you can't be a rockstar-- because *I* am a rockstar.

Also, in Mirandas opening monologue, "And then God created man-- and it was all down hill from there..." I do believe I stopped breathing :)

Tina said...

you ARE a rockstar ;)

justem said...

I just want to say that I knew you were a rockstar long ago. I have that sense you know...like "gaydar"...I have "rockstarar". Yeah.

Tonya said...

LOL You have me rolling on the floor.

But really...you are a rockstar :)

AnilĂș Magloire said...

OK, miss Rockstar, I need to go fire up my tivo and watch GA...

Levi said...

I was watching Celeb Apprentice last night and Omarosa said "I'm A Rockstar!"

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I heard that the guy from Dawson's Creek (Joshua Jackson, I think it is...Dawson's friend) is going to be joining Grey's. Maybe that will be the new man in Mer's life.

And I don't like Rose. Mer's right partially...Derek just wants someone to share his life with. He's the kind of guy who needs to have a girlfriend/wife all the time.