Sunday, November 15, 2009

12 hours = 8 layouts

I played with paper and glue yesterday for almost 12 hours (minus some time for shopping and eating).

I can't seem to actually make anything of my own these days, though. Pretty much everything I made is copied directly from something someone else made.

I'd say this one is mine, though. I used a sketch from Autumn Leaves's Designing With Recipes Book and Studio Calico's November 2009 kit.



This one, however, is completely copied from a Nicole Harper layout with the November 2009 Studio Calico kit. I used the same paper and embellishments, even. It's pretty shameless.


This one is an Ali Edwards's knock-off from a compilation of different Studio Calico kits.


This one is from SC's Documentary (July 2009, I think). It's a total knock off of a layout that Waleska made.


And, this one is from Christine Drumheller. I think I might have actually lifted this one before. Guess I really like it. I used the July 2009 Studio Calico kit again.


This is July 2009 Studio Calico kit again. It's from a sketch I grabbed from a blog - not sure which one. I think I'd say this one is pretty much my own, though.


And, this is from a Jen Jockisch layout in Page Planner.


I'm pretty confident this is a Celeste Smith layout. I stole it from her May 2009 Freehand Scraps gallery.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I've been having a hard time inspiring myself, too and seem to be grabbing sketches or copying layouts. At least it keeps me scrapping, but I do feel like a cheater every once in a while.

See you for brunch in 6 days! :)

justem said...

Love them all! You are rocking out those SC kits. I just took apart a couple more unopened brown bags. I need to get busy and scrap!!

Steph said...

I love them all. You picked lovely layouts to lift and they all have the special barb flair :)

casey boyd said...

Those are some fantastic layouts, I see some lifting in my future! Looks like I have some catching up to do!