Monday, April 05, 2010

I made stuff

I spent Friday at Archiver's with the fabulous Emily. We scrapped for hours, sustaining ourselves on Easter candy and soda. Here are the results.

Made with Studio Calico November 2009 kit:



Made with Studio Calico December 2009 Kit:





We did, of course, enjoy some dinner afterward.

There is plenty of other news. . .
Brad came back from his crazy biking vacation
We enjoyed Easter at Angie's
My spring break started
There are lots of things I want to buy for my kitchen

3 comments:

Katrina said...

hey! that's me! :) please come back soon...

justem said...

yay!!! i love them all!
and i want to come visit katrina, too!!

Jill said...

Heck YEAH you made stuff! Wow!

I am loving the Kostova book so far. I'm a little over halfway through, and I find it fascinating. She does such a great job structuring the plot in layers, building a mystery. I have NO idea where it's all headed, and I love that feeling.