Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paper and Glue

I have very much been in love with the paper and glue lately. I made these during spring break and am looking forward to a Friday night crop.


Philadelphia
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics; Flowers: Sassafras; Gems: Prima; Ink: Tim Holtz; Kit: Studio Calico (January 2010) "Whodunit"; Letters: October Afternoon; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Studio Calico; Pen: American Crafts; Punches: Fiskars, Marvy Uchida; Rub-ons: October Afternoon


Family Photo
(lift of Laura Kurz)
(photo by Homburg Photography)
Cardstock: Bazzill Paper Basics; Gems: Prima; Ink: Tim Holtz; Kit: Studio Calico (January 2010) "Whodunit"; Letters: Harmonie; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Basic Grey, Studio Calico; Pen: American Crafts; Staples: Making Memories; Stickers: Studio Calico

2 comments:

justem said...

I really love the first one. Like really a lot. I love the second one, too...just a lot though. The first one...really a lot. ;)

Beth said...

I will second Em's sentiments...I really love the first one. And it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm in it. My brother judged it as "cool"; that's a compliment coming from him. :)