Thursday, March 08, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 8

Ah, Week 8. Finally, you are finished.

Here's the whole thing. The two inserts cover up much of Page 2.

 Close-up of Page 1 - just a Design A. There is some hidden journaling, my "normal" weekly recipe, and some fun "stuff" from a shoe purchase.

 Insert 1. Cut-down We R Memory Keepers page protector. Each space is 4 x 4. I'm a little disappointed with how this one turned it. It just doesn't communicate the coolness of the event. My brother (who lives in San Diego) and I are doing a beer swap. Our first package went postal this week.

 Here's the back side of insert 1. I wanted you to see how it all fits together.

 And, a close-up of the back-side of Insert 2. I'm trying to get Brad more involved. These are all phone pictures he took on his weekend ice fishing trip.

 Insert 2. Super simple to remember an awesome package sent by Katrina.

 Full spread showing back of Insert 2.

 Close-up of Insert 2. It's in a cut-down and stitched 6 x 12 page protector.

And, close-up of Page 2 (another Design A). My favorite part of this is definitely the napkin that I wrote my beer tasting notes on. I also made a flattened penny souvenir at the brewery and stuck that in.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Josie said...

I love the inserts! And how you have been keep doing the weekly updates on your blog..I think I might have to start a blog again to keep track..hmmm

How do you like the kiehls products? I switched to some of them last fall. Have you tried the avocado eye cream..it is the absolute best product! I soley give it credit for me not having any dark circles after having the baby and zero sleep.

gabbyfek said...

dude.
the inserts ROCK.
as does this whole week.
i should like to spend a week with you. particularly the eating part. and the drinking beer part.
yes.
please.
xoxoxo.

justem said...

So I feel like you always have so much cool fun stuff and so much great information that I have to come back and look at it multiple times to see it all. And all the little details...love it! It was SO cool to see it all in person! :)