Friday, May 04, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 10

I haven't shared any of my Project Life since March 17. I finished several more weeks since then, I just haven't shared them.

Today, I finally made time to take some pictures.

Without further ado, here is Week 10.
The right side is a Design F.
The left side is a Design A.
The insert is a 6 x 12 cut and stitched the fit the play bill.





I'm finished through Week 13 and have pictures printed for Week 14. I'll share all of those in other posts. The truth is - life has been complicated the past couple of weeks, really complicated. It hurts my heart to go back and look at the weeks that are finished and hurts my heart even more to think about finishing the weeks that aren't touched. I haven't quite decided what I will do about those weeks yet.

But, I am committed to continuing with the project. It forces me to notice details. It makes me appreciate parts of my day that I would never otherwise think about. It even forces me to find things about my life that are happy. I need that right now.

5 comments:

Steph said...

I love that this week includes my favorite Barb self portrait ever :)
Looking forward to some PL time with you soon. Maybe we can work on subway art? :)

sarah said...

yep. favorite barb self portrait ever!!!

i hope you're okay, friend. i don't know what's going on, nor do i need to, but i do know how it can hurt a heart to look back and to think about going on. my project life is nothing (NOTHING!) like what i thought it was going to be at the beginning of the year. i almost threw it away (several times). it's been hard to continue (some weeks more than others). it's hard to look back on those first few weeks (it's getting easier). but i know that someday i am going to be really glad i stuck with it. and like you said, it forces myself to find some happy each week.

sending you lots of love and a great big hug.
xoxox

p.s. should we meet at the halfway spot in about 16 hours for a beer? first one is on me this time...

Katrina said...

3rd vote for best Barb self-portrait ever.

you can do this. all of it.

justem said...

There is SO much I love about this week. The washi and the red labels. The Charlie montage. And yes, you...but for some reason I think you look like me in that photo...I had to look at it twice to remember which photo it was, you know because the finger in it didn't remind me. ;)

gabbyfek said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
i do not like the sound of some of this here. and now i'm worried.
but
that said
i still freaking love your pages.
and all these memories.
and you know those labels are my most favorite.

thinking about you, dear girl.
xoxo.