Monday, May 07, 2012

Project Life: Week 13

And, Week 13.

Right side = Design D
Insert = Cut down We R Memory Keepers (Nine 4 x 4s)
Left side = Design A

I love the fun banner running through the page. It was a hassle to work with, but it sure looks cute.

The whole thing isn't completely finished yet. I want to add some stitching.






So, this is the last week I officially have finished. Here's my plan:
  • Finish Week 14. The photos are printed and everything is sketched out.
  • Decide what to do about Weeks 14 and 15. I have some photos and a few pieces of "stuff." Right now, I'm leaning toward one page for each week - sort of a compilation.
  • Finish Weeks 16 and 17.
  • Start adding recipes again. I haven't put one in since Week 11. Come to think of it, I should probably start cooking again.
  • Stay committed to working this out. This might not be the happiest time in my life, but some day (maybe) I will look back and be proud of the decisions I'm making.

3 comments:

sarah said...

LOVE the banner throughout!!

love that you're still working away on this. you WILL be proud of the decisions you're making. you should be proud now, actually.

xo.

Josie said...

You know I am huge fan of you because you are fabulous, smart and such a good friend - always be proud of you and your decisions!!
Loved catching up with your PL - the little banners and you leaving space to peek through to the other pages.. want to come help with mine? Me, you and Em can have a sleepover in my scraproom : )

Katrina said...

love that the porta-potty made an appearance. love that you read Esperanza Rising. love that you are still doing this. you won't regret it. i promise.

xoxo