Quote sent by Katrina.
Digital card from 2Peas.
I'm not saying these are things I necessarily want to try, but they definitely are things I have never tried.
- Blue eyeshadow
- Flying first class
- Living alone
- Buying myself diamonds
- Punching someone
- A blind date
- Acupuncture
- Driving a motorcycle
- Traveling to Asia
- Gardening

4 comments:
good quote! and a nice list! although i don't think i could ever ride/drive a motorcycle. i sat on the (ex)boys recently - it made me nervous and it was just parked in his garage! ha. i wasn't a fan of the fact that you're basically sitting against a gas tank. no thank you.
i *heart* katrina!
i think blue eyeshadow should stay on the do not try list!
blind dates - oh my - seriously if you ever need a laugh let me tell you my experiences - yes there are several!!
buying yourself diamonds - a treat every girl deserves and should do for herself!!
i'm pretty much on board with all of these. except the acupuncture. ;) and you've never punched anyone? really? or do you mean...like on a whim, because you were provoked?
Ok first class is awesome. The first time I sat there I remember thinking, real silverware?!?!? They still do that? And ah living alone... Those were good times. Good dance around in your undies, cross stitch until midnight, stock the mini fridge with diet coke times.
Post a Comment