Hello to starting fresh, reclaiming, conducting myself with dignity, and looking for opportunity.
Hello to learning new things. I changed the filter in my air conditioner last night. Later this week, I will mow my own lawn.
Hello, Friends. My life is full of people who care about me, make me laugh, get furious on my behalf, think of me, and encourage me. Really. I cannot express how humbled I am to be loved and protected by my people.
Hello to creating space. I am committed to clearing the clutter out of house. Living away from my house for several months made me realize how many things I have that I can easily life without. It's time to purge and time to commit to not collecting more stuff.
Hello to turning off the television. I need the quiet. I will try to remember to choose music or silence instead of television as background noise. I know I just said I didn't need / want stuff, but one of these would really help me listen to music instead of television.
Hello to meditation? I didn't say that with much confidence and haven't thought in much detail about the idea. My natural tendency is to "Just keep on swimming" - to steal a line from Dory. I wonder what it might feel like to leave time and space in my life to be still and quiet. I signed up for Meditation Revolution with Katrina.
Hello to a triumphant return to Project Life! More to come about that. . .
Stole the idea for "Hello Monday" from Katrina who stole it from Lisa Leonard.
Note. Stole is an word I use in the most loving way possible.

6 comments:
hello to strength & new beginnings. love you!
:) I like this post.
That Dory was one smart fish.
love what katrina said...
she's exactly right - hello strength + new beginnings!
(and i think i need an update...)
thinking of you!
xo.
you are amazing.
and so very loved.
xoxo.
borrow. you borrow them.
you changed the filter AND killed a bug. You are a goddess!
Post a Comment