drinking: lots of gin. gin with tonic and lime. gin with gingerale and orange. gin, gin, gin.
eating: too much take-out.
watching: fall television. parenthood. modern family. grey's anatomy (it's a train wreck). boardwalk empire (i have no idea what's going on).
listening: neon trees - "everybody talks." tristan perryman - "the rebound" (the magic happens at trader joe's). mumford & sons - babel.
reading: every day (d. levithan). gone girl (g. flynn). bared to you (s. day) - a little embarrassed to admit that one.
feeling: freezing cold. it's been between 54 and 57 in the house the past few days. i'm determined not to turn on the heat until november.
loving: not having to share my bed.
thinking: about the possibilities that come with a fresh start. new job. new home.
making: bits of project life every now and then. will share soon.
wanting: to fast-forward through the next two weeks.
needing: my friends. i'm blessed to have supportive, funny, loving people.
thinking: about the possibilities that come with a fresh start. new job. new home.
making: bits of project life every now and then. will share soon.
wanting: to fast-forward through the next two weeks.
needing: my friends. i'm blessed to have supportive, funny, loving people.
9 comments:
so happy for you, can't wait to visit your new home
and see your project life
i totally agree about grey's - i hope it gets better.
love your scarf..you rock them everytime
PS - did you get your boots? i went to the store to try them and they don't fit - boo!
Great picture! Will work on some new gin ideas. Maybe I can tempt you with Manhattans next?
you are currently looking quite cute. ;)
I had something to say but.., Angie mentioned Manhattans and now I am inviting myself! My Grandpa Anderson had a bar in the basement and he always made Manhattans.
can i come drink with you? but you can have the gin, i'll bring some vodka. (gin is yucky.)
also? love that photo of you. super cute!
Gin, huh? I had a very long gin run after college, but only in the warm months after long days and nights of waitressing and bartending. It may have ruined it for me.
I wish I liked martinis; gin or vodka. I really want to enjoy a dirty martini. Can't do it.
Oh, and not sharing the bed - the BEST!
xoxoxoxo.
G+T's are my jam... we'll have some (or many) when you come to visit.
Post a Comment