Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Wisdom



Pinned from here

There have been way too good-byes-for-now in my world lately. It's tough on a girl. More about that another time.

One of those good-byes was a great lunch with amazing ladies on Sunday followed by this email Monday morning.

Barb,
I am  thrilled for you and your new life.  I must say you look happier than ever. 

xoxoxo

I'm happy. Not always. There are plenty of tears and more than enough frustration.

But, I'm happy.

And, it's nice.

6 comments:

Josie said...

Its still going to be a transistion
but you have the support of many great friends to vent, yell and cry to and hopefully make you laugh along the way

Laura Kurz said...

Happiness is a funny thing...I often feel that I shouldn't be happy, at all, given what's going on with my mom...But you can't help it sometimes. Happy things happen even in the shittiest times. I am happy that you are happy, even if there are still some tears!

justem said...

man. that is so much nicer than "you look like a little person." ;)

i'm happy when you're happy....
and i'm happy that we can be happy together more often soon. :)

Steph said...

Happy for you, always.
Sad for me.
But Happy happy for you.

gabbyfek said...

love you, friend.
love your happy.
and the tears... those happen.
i'm just so happy for the happy.
xoxoxo.

sarah said...

love laura's comment. it's true... how happy things still happen during the shittiest times (my project life week 34 + 35 for example)... you gotta pause and embrace that when it happens.

so glad there's a lot of happy for you right now.

xo.