I got a bunch of compliments about my outfit today.
Apparently, it was colorful.
Time: 8:21 P.M. (Wishing I was already asleep)
Location: bed
Watching: nothing at the moment - just finished Newsroom (season 1)
Eating: cough drops
Drinking: all sorts of beer Rob insisted I try (he's visiting)
Feeling: anxious
Thinking: that my skin looks about as great as it did when I was 13
Wanting: to feel happy and satisfied
Needing: a better morning routine
Making: a pile of things to mail tomorrow
Loving: new lipglosses from Fresh
Location: bed
Watching: nothing at the moment - just finished Newsroom (season 1)
Eating: cough drops
Drinking: all sorts of beer Rob insisted I try (he's visiting)
Feeling: anxious
Thinking: that my skin looks about as great as it did when I was 13
Wanting: to feel happy and satisfied
Needing: a better morning routine
Making: a pile of things to mail tomorrow
Loving: new lipglosses from Fresh

3 comments:
I love those boots. And I need to watch Newsroom!
love the outfit - the red pants and boots are so cute
and i patiently waiting till you come visit to buy new make up
happy and satisfied. :)
love that.
and your scarf!
Post a Comment