Friday, January 04, 2013
Five Awesome Things About Katrina
One. Katrina has an uncanny knack for quoting Grey's Anatomy and not the crappy, current Grey's of present - the Grey's of long ago. Katrina knows the right line for every situation.
Two. Katrina is a learner. Since I've known her, she's taught herself about photography, yoga, meditation, juicing, and social media as a marketing tool. This girl decides she wants to know about something, does the work to learn, and takes some action based on what she knows.
Three. Katrina wants to be better. She's searching for kale-filled ways to be healthier, happier, and more at peace. And, she doesn't just search. More than anyone I have ever known, Katrina does the work.
Four. Katrina makes time for the people she cares about. She makes time for Skype dates and crazy travel adventures and encouraging emails and happy packages.
Five. Katrina appreciates about details. Whether it is cooking meals for her family, simplifying her home, making her Project Life, or traveling - Katrina cultivates and notices beautiful details.
Happiest of birthdays to you, dear friend. I do wish I was there to celebrate with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, so the list of 5? Totally a Grey's thing. Remember? Lexi to Mer?
"I'm not stalking you. I just... I hate apples. Hate them. Think they shouldn't be allowed to be a fruit. That's one. And... and two, I can draw really, really well on an etch a sketch. Like, really well, like I could be a professional if, you know, that profession existed. I play the trombone... badly. Uh, I like Math. And I notice that you do this thing with your hands when you're trying to make a point, like... like... like this. And I know that that's about you, but I ... I do it, too. So it's also about me. And that's five. Five things that I'm hoping will make it a little bit harder for you to hate me."
Love you. Shiny sparkle pager love.
i love this.
and her.
xoxoxo.
wohoo!
yay katrina!
and the first one was my favorite. ;)
Post a Comment