Monday, January 28, 2013

Hello. . .


Hello. . . new haircut. I want to grow it out. Jalin said I needed to go a little shorter to go longer - something about making things a little more even. I trust her judgment. I just need to learn how to style it.

Hello. . . very serious chocolate cravings. I have wanted nothing but chocolate all day. I caught myself daydreaming (several times) about a chocolate bar with caramel pieces in it I ate at Max Brenner almost two months ago, which - BTW - cannot be purchased online.

Hello. . . wanting to see a movie this week. Contenders include: Zero Dark Thirty or Argo.

Hello. . . serious shocker on Downton Abbey. I'm still reeling.

Hello. . . to a reminder from Katrina to think about happiness.


3 comments:

angieoh! said...

Love the happy link. That is awesome!

angieoh! said...

Love the happy link. That is awesome!

gabbyfek said...

i now want chocolate.
please.
xoxoxo.