Saturday, July 01, 2006

The "B" List

I'm going to the the Effer today. And the How Much is Too Much? Although, I vow not to combine then in to one page. I think both challenges are worthy of THEIR own page. Don't get me started on how I feel about this, really.

So, here it is. The "B" List (or maybe I'll call it My Good Things or Things that Make me Happy). Soon to be scrapped.

Popcorn with M&Ms (salty with sweet)
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Ginger Lotion from Origins
Caramel Mochas from Starbucks
Pajama Pants
Ribbon & Buttons
Great first lines (in books and movies)
Grey's Anatomy
Boat Rides (preferrably on my grandpa's boat with the polka blaring)
Cuddling with Memphis (the dog)
Sunsets
Fresh snow stuck to trees
Bubbly Christmas lights
Hugs
Laughing so hard I cry
Watching Brad catch fish
J. Jill
Suduko
Bridget Jones
Ice cream
U2
Lists of Things to Do (with all items crossed off)
People watching
Traveling
Getting packages
Burt's Bees Lip Balm
Playing Bingo
Internet friends
Getting my hair cut
Small of chocolate chip cookies

What's on your list? What makes you happy?

4 comments:

tina said...

What makes me happy:
1. Board games with friends (even if I don't win)
2. Darts is now a fave
3. 'Roll Out of Bed' Days (ie stay in my jammies all day and do nothing but watch bad movies on tv... usually best on rainy days so you don't feel like a total schlub)
4. Roadtrips! (I will be visiting GB July 14-16!!! D's coming too!)

**See you in a couple weekends... You better be around, and if you have plans, better change them ;)

justem said...

This is a great list!! Some things on my list at this moment are:

Iced Chai Tea Lattes
Boomwhackers! (just bought them for school!)
Peanut butter and banana sandwiches
Crown Molding (going up as I type!)
Warm Summer Nights
and...
Beautiful blooming flowers in my back yard!

angieoh! said...

I DON"T BELIEVE I DIDN"T MAKE YOUR LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

love your list!!!!
love m&m's and popcorn
and burts bees!
i would have addded wine-for sure!