Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Looks like . . .


A. Someone excited about making a big change
B. Someone getting ready to do some serious scrapbooking
C. Someone ecstatically accepting a tentative offer for a new teaching job
D. All of the above

If you answered "D," you are correct. I will resign from my current position and accept a new position by Friday at the latest. HOORAY! Brad is bringing his muscles to my room tomorrow to help me move all my crap out.

It will be really difficult for me to leave behind the great friends I've found in some of my co-workers in the three years at my current job. But, I'm excited to try something new and to move forward.

Off to scrap! I have a special project planned for a friend.

P.S. Did you notice my new t-shirt. Yipee for AE!

12 comments:

tina said...

the tee is super duper cute.... AND CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW JOB!!! that's freaking awesome :) yay for rockin' it!

2moods said...

Yea!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations, you deserve it!! Way to go!!!!!

justem said...

Yippeeeeeeeeee for you!!!! Congrats! You totally deserve it! LOVE the shirt! I really need to do some shopping on cafe press!!

Anonymous said...

say your shirt love it.

Congrats on the new things happening in your life so happy for you.

Scott Peterson said...

c0nq rä+y∞1áTioñz¡ (that's my lame attempt at imperfection).

Tell us more... Where is the new job? What is it exactly?

angieoh! said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so awesome. YOu are going to rock their socks off at that school. I should probably call and tell them how lucky they are!!!

Kat said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
soooo excited for you! how exciting : )
and love the shirt- super cute!!!!!
can't wait to see all the fabu scrapping you got done

monica said...

Congratulations!!!!! I really dig that t-shirt.

Jill H said...

yay!! congrats on your new opportunity =) awesome.

and i LOOOOVE that t-shirt!!

BRANDY said...

CONGRATS....I think you should have some celebration cupcakes! Love the shirt.

Anonymous said...

the shirt was the 1st thing I noticed! congrats on the new position!

Becky said...

Yea!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!