Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday Scrappin'

Did two challenges today.

# 1: Junkitz Challenge @ Scrap-tastic
Just needed to make a LO using 75% Junkitz. I'm lovin' Becky's gallery, message boards, and shopping over there. Check it out!



# 2: How Much is Too Much? Challenge # 3
This week's challenge was to use 5+ ribbons / fabrics on a LO. Checking in with 14 ribbons. I now wish I would have done something with fabric, too. A scan didn't do it justice, and the photo doesn't really either. It's much more colorful in real life.

Not much else going on here. I need to do some housework and a little grocery shopping. I kicked Brad's butt in Monopoly last night (the Railroads are the secret!). I'm hoping to log some hammock time this afternoon, too.

Have a happy weekend!

11 comments:

justem said...

Love your layouts!! You are so thoughtful to have taken a picture in front of the "sold" sign. I don't think Justin and I even have a picture of us in front of our house or anything!!

tina said...

adorable layouts!!

and the railroads are truly the success of monopoly! just gotta get lucky enough to land on them when they are still for sale.

Michelle W. said...

those are fantastic!!!! Love the layouts!

Valerie said...

Those layouts are fabulous!! Love the "how much is too much" challenge, have totally been wanting to try them!!

angieoh! said...

Love that layout of me and Mike (although I am jealous that you scrapped that picture first!!!). Thank you for revealing your Monopoly strategy. Now I will know how to beat you. he he he!

Kat said...

love your lo's!!!! fabulous : )

Becky said...

Love the LOs!!! Thanks for giving a shout out to my site :)

Hope you get some hammock time in! It's been gorgeous the past couple days!

Anonymous said...

oh I love this so much. I need to do these challenges. I keep seeing so much great stuff

Jill H said...

ooh, those challenges are so fun to watch what everyone does. love the layout you did, and the Junkitz one is great too =)

Anonymous said...

the LO's look awesome!!!

Retro Girl said...

You are very talented!! What very cool layouts...

I am so impressed by all of you scrappers!! The work is beautiful...one question..Doesn't it get super expensive buying all those embellishments, trims, papers etc?? How does one amass all the stuff necessary without spending $100s of dollars???

Any advice for newbies??