Monday, June 12, 2006

Dropping out

I was really planning to put together an entry for CK's Scrapbooker of the Year contest not really so much to win as to challenge myself. It didn't turn out to be a challenge, so much as just too much pressure. It hasn't been fun to scrap lately, and I've decided the contest is why.

So, here are the few LOs that I managed to complete for the contest. I decided to just share them with all of you. I'm proud of the few LOs I managed to complete. They are some of the coolest stuff I've done in awhile.

LO # 1: Play
My nephews playing outside on Easter.

LO # 2: All Dressed Up
My newphew, Noah, is trying to make a nudist escape.

LO # 3: Sweet Summer
This is my mother-in-law and her siblings as children.

LO #4: Create
This is my grandmother standing by the last full quilt she completed and showed before her death in 2004.

LO # 5: Mr. Postman
Brad looking totally hot as a mail carrier.

8 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE all the layouts! you're on a roll chica, i'm jealous

justem said...

These are all gorgeous!! You totally need to save the one of the bare butt for someday when your nephew brings home his first girlfriend!! I love that picture of your m-i-l :)

Levi said...

ohhh I love the grandmother quilt one!

tina said...

adorable layouts. i *heart* the one of brad... it tooks totally fab! (not to mention he not sore on the eyes either ;) )

and that's ok for dropping out of the challenge - if it's making what you love something you dread, then it's so not worth it!

angieoh! said...

Love that layout of Brad's mom and those crate papers. Too freaking cute.

Anonymous said...

I am really diggin the layouts. Awesome work

Becky said...

Wow! I love them! My fav is the all dressed up! Gotta love those baby butts!

Jill H said...

great layouts!! i could see the challenge being good but not the pressure...good for you for completing these though. they're fabulous!! i love the one of your grandma & her quilt. do you know how to quilt? & the old picture of your MIL, love it!!