Saturday, June 17, 2006

I'd like to thank . . .


the Chicks for helping me find my mojo.
my own horrible impulsive spending habits for keeping my craft room so well stocked.

I haven't been feeling at all scrappy lately and have only recently begun to find my crafty mojo after a few weeks of hardly any creating. Today, I busted out my newly purchased Dixie Chicks CD and created away. With their inspiration, I made some rockin' LOs.

Friemily.
My entry for this week's How Much is Too Much? challenge. It uses 10 types of bling. Watch out for the glare; it's one shiny LO. Thanks to Michelle, Angie, and all the girls for organizing this. Fun stuff!


Swingin.
A challenge to celebrate House of Paper's second anniversary. The challenge was to use a series of at least three squares in a LO.

Love
Another challenge at Chiara's HOP. Use Scrapworks, rub-ons, and ribbon.

All are in my 2Peas gallery.

Do not remember the last time I pumped out three LOs (all of which I actually like) in one day. How fun!

11 comments:

Michelle W. said...

wow! those rocks Barb!!!

they are just awesome!!!

Jill H said...

love the LO's!!
yay for finding your mojo :)

monica said...

Good for you pulling off those 3 LOs in one shot, they look great!

Valerie said...

Love the layouts!! So happy the mojo has returned..will need to buy the Dixie Chicks CD to help me...love the bling layout!!

Becky said...

Love them all!!!! All in one day? WOW! I am blinded by the first one ;) I have mine done too, just waiting for my bling to dry :)

Odette said...

Check you out! All three layouts are great. My favorite is the swing. Cute babies!.

angieoh! said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.. I don't know what else to say!!

Anonymous said...

aweomse!!!!! love all of these!

Wendy said...

Beautiful layouts. Like the 'bling'.

Kat said...

wow- love them all!!!!! love the last one of you and brad- soo freakin cute! i want cute pictures liek that of me and steve : )
fab lo's lady, thanks for sharing them!!!

justem said...

dude! how did i miss this post?? these are fabitty fab layouts!!!