Tuesday, June 20, 2006

And the Award For . . . .

Angie and I scrapped today. Some awards definitely needed to be given out to commemorate the day's festivities.

Best New Doodler on a Scrapbook Page goes to . . . . . me!


This is the first time I've gotten down with my big, bad, doodling self. I did, I'll admit, need some encoruagement from Ang. I tend to be a little too uptight to really enjoy doodling. But, I think it looks pretty cool. Unfortunately, this page was also a finalist in the "Worst Scan Ever" category.

Dumbest Comment Ever goes to . . . . Me!
when putting a stick pin in a page I said, "Wow! This is sharp." Followed immediately by, "That was the stupidest comment ever." My personalities were talking to themselves. Luckily, Angie has known me for long enough that she knows she needs to accept these strange quirks.

Most Disastorous Journaling Ever goes to . . . . Me!

This page was going so well. I {heart} We Are Memory Keepers and had so much fun making this page. Then, the journaling happened. This is by far the worst journaling I've ever read. It's horrendous!

It's so horrendous that it has led me to host a contest over at 2 Peas. I'm going to start a thread in the Pub for you to post a link to your worst page ever. Come on, gals! You know what I'm talking about. That page that is hiding in the bottom of a drawer or back of a shelf. The one that is so horrendous you're embarrassed to ever show it to anyone. Attach a link to your worst page ever on the 2Peas thread. I'll toss everyone's name who enters in to basket and send a RAK to the name pulled from the hat. The deadline is this Friday. Get down with your BAD self, Ladies!

My worst LO ever: Cowboy Disastor!

Link to Pub Thread in Message Board: Worst LO Ever!

6 comments:

Becky said...

ROFL! You are too funny! Lovin' the LOs!!! I just did a REALLY bad LO! I was so dirgusted, I don't even know what I did with it! I'll have to search!

angieoh! said...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA> That is so sharp. Duh. BWHZAHAHAHAHAHAH.

WHERE WILL I GO TODAY? BWHAHAHAHAHA I don't know if people can truly understand how hilarious that was but I love your attempt.

Tonight after work I will put out my worst page ever.

smooches.

Jill H said...

oh my gosh, i don't even know where to begin w/this comment!!

LOVE your layouts, the summer one is so very perfect. i don't think the journaling is bad, ???

but i LOVE your idea of posting your worst layout...i just posted my shizz at 2Ps. i had a lot of fun looking through about 8 years of crappy layouts this morning. so funny!!

Valerie said...

Look at you with all your scrap skills..love them all,,love the this pin is sharp..hey everyone has a blond moment...and the journalling is not bad...your too funny!!

Kat said...

you are too funny!!!! that journaling is not bad at all!!!!! but you're your worst critic, or whatever that saying is. after hte kiddos' leave i'll go look around for my worst lo ever.......

justem said...

Um...will it be possible to upload the 15 albums I have from my early scrapping days when I put all my layouts on typing paper??

Love these layouts...especially the pics of your feet!

I am in love with that We are Memory Keepers stuff...but I haven't bought any of it because I just know I will then want it all!!!!