Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Scrappy Goodness

To get Brad to hang some new shelves in the craft room (I officially have too much stuff!), we had to eat Take 5 McFlurries first.

Then, I created some serious Scrappy Goodness.


This is for the How Much is Too Much Challenge . This week's goal was five: patterned papers, rub-ons, stamps, embellishments, and epoxies. The stamps were the hardest part for me.

In other news, my first package is ready to be sent to my Firecracker Swap partner. Fun stuff!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love this layout! Thanks for joining the challenge!!!

justem said...

This is a great layout! So fun, and such a great picture. How come your layouts always scan so nicely?? I'm jealous! And what is the "firecracker swap"???

Felicia said...

Great LO! I really want to do that challenge...but I just need to find the time.

Kat said...

oooh, whats a firecracker swap? sounds fun!!!
love that lo!!! i wish i had energy to do the dare- its awesome!!! i'll do it one day

Jill H said...

i love your LO here for the challenge. very cool!!

Anonymous said...

great LO! That dare would seriously take me DAYS!!!
haha

Valerie said...

Love the page!! I have been wanting to try that dare out too!! Sounds like fun!!