Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sleeping Late

Sunday:
Woke up at 6am. Finally decided to just get out of bed at 7am. There was no fallin' back asleep.

Really. How is it that during the week I'm dragging my butt out of bed wishing I could sleep and sleep and sleep. Now, today, when I can actually sleep, I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed at 7 bells. Honestly. That annoys me!

What's the latest you've slept in lately? Fess up and let me be jealous.

6 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

I do the same thing it makes me sooo mad!! I get up at 5:15 every day and on the weekend I wake up at the same time. Most of the time I can't shut my mind off and I have to get up!! :(

Levi said...

My dog Aspen woke me up at 6am however barking bcz she needed to go outside.

I climbed back in bed and slept til 10am hahahaaaa!

Valerie said...

I woke up early this weekend too. Although not as early as 7am, more like 9am....last weekend i slept in until 11am!! Maybe next wekend will be better!!

Steph said...

I can so relate. I miss being able to sleep in but my brain doesnt let it happen.

Most weekends I wake up by 6:30-7 but normally will myself to stay in bed until 8.

angieoh! said...

well, as you know, I am not much of a late sleeper. The latest I have slept is probably 8:30. This morning I was wide awake at 6:45 - you should have called me!

Colleen said...

sleeping in for me used to be 8a, but I don't teach today and just woke up at 10:22a. I've been doing that lately, and I'm not pregnant and not sick. I think I'm just exhausted!