Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Snow Angel (Trendy Tuesday)

Angie's Trendy Tuesday at A Fancy Word for Simple challenged me to take a picture of myself in my winter gear.

Be careful what you ask for, Ang.

We got our first big snow this year (thanks to Snowstorm Barbara) on Sunday night, and it wasn't enough for me just to take pictures of myself in my winter gear. I needed to be in the snow. Yup. I've always been a bit of an over-achiever.

I think the pictures speak for themselves.

12 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

That is so funny ! I used to love to make snow angels.But now I get in side as fast as I can. I guess that is a sign of getting old. That is what my brother would say any way!!:)

Valerie said...

How fun!! Love your snow angels!! I should've done with our big dump of snow!! I don't think I've done one in a LONG tim actually!! Love the pics :)

justem said...

You are adorable! I love making snow angels....I think this is why we are such good friends :)

Chiara said...

so fun I think this will be my project for tomorrow

Wendy said...

I love these...how fun. Makes me want to go play in the snow.

Latharia said...

Love it. I also love snow angels ... made one in early December during our only measureable snowfall this year!

angieoh! said...

bwhahahahhahahahahhhahah I love it! This is why you are my super friend - this is too freaking awesome.

Georgia said...

Your snow angel is beautiful...looks like a lot of fun. Wish we had that much snow!

Steph said...

How cute are you!!!

I'd make a snow angel-- but we don't have any grass yet-- so I think I'd wind up getting kind of muddy!

Rebecca said...

Adorable! What fun pictures! Love them. Makes me want more snow.

Retro Girl said...

You're so funny! What a cute snow angel.

Elizabeth said...

those angels look a tad too real.. HMMMMM???
thought I'd bop on over here for um,,, lets see the first time ever!!
I am a very bad bloggin babe. I admit it! LOL