Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Scrap-Tastic February DT

Here are my creations for February for the Scrap-Tastic Design team.

Three Valentines and one LO.

Do you see what's so hilarious about the picture on the LO? Please? Do you see it? Totally priceless.


I did a LO for the Two Peas Why do you scrap? contest. It kills me not to be able to share it everywhere! I think that's why I don't submit much. The suspense of not being able to share is just too much for me. You can see it in my 2 Peas gallery, though.

6 comments:

Levi said...

i see a tiny little finger giving the photographer the birdie lmao

justem said...

That's actually kind of a long finger!!! So cute!

Love your DT work, and your 2peas layout is GORGEOUS!!!!

Latharia said...

LOL....that pic is too too funny!!! Great LO!

Felicia said...

That LO is funny. I'm sure she will love that when she gets older. =)

Retro Girl said...

That baby is precious! and hilarious! :-)

Laurie and Chris said...

Oh my goodness your first layout is so funny! I love it. The cards are great. I went to two peas and saw your other layout also It is very nice. It looks like you really enjoy yourself.