Thursday, February 01, 2007

I know it's Thursday, but . . .

Here's my thoughts for Angie's Trendy Tuesday at A Fancy Word for Simple.

10 Favorites

Favorite Color: Red
Favorite Food: Pasta
Favorite Month: June (???)
Favorite Song: What a Wonderful World
Favorite Movie: Bridgette Jones's Diary
Favorite Sport: Channel Surfing
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Day of the week: Sunday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Chocolate
Favorite Time of Day: Morning

9 Currents
Current Mood: Anxious--Grey's is on in an hour!
Current Taste: Sweet
Current Clothes: Pajamas
Current Desktop: Messy
Current Toenail Color: Chipped Red
Current Time: 6:55 pm
Current Surroundings: Living room
Current Thoughts: "I should do the dishes."

8 Firsts
First Best Friend: Jenny (we met in kindergarten)
First Kiss: Bad. Don't want to think about it.
First Screen Name: barb4n6
First Pet: Melody (my parents still have her!)
First Piercing: Ears, 2nd grade
First Crush: Ryan, 2nd grade
First CD: Ace of Bass (I think)

7 Lasts
Last Cigarette: "the shed" (high school drinking hang out)
Last Drink: chocolate milk with dinner
Last Car Ride: home from work
Last Kiss: Brad, this morning
Last Movie Seen: Pursuit of Happiness (I know they spell happiness wrong in the title, but I REFUSE to do that!)
Last Phone Call: My dad
Last CD Played: Curious George Soundtrack

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Yes. Bad idea.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yes.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: No.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Yes.
Have You Ever Been on TV: No.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: No.

5 THINGS
Thing You're Wearing: Diamond earrings
Thing You've Done Today: Book at girls basketball game
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: Television
Thing You Can't Live Without: Hand lotion
Thing You Do When You're Bored: Play on Internet

4 PLACES YOU'VE BEEN TODAY
Work--School 1
Work--School 2
Home
Car

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
Angie
Brad
My Aunt Amy (Poor Amy! She gets an earful so often. Thanks!)

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: White
2. Hot or Cold: Cold

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Be on a game show

2 comments:

justem said...

Love the survey :) I still need to do it!

angieoh! said...

this just confirms to me that you are obsessed with hand lotion.