- I loved Babysitters' Club. This was probably the first and only series of books I have ever loved. Can you name all the Babysitters?
- I read the end of a book part-way through. I just can't resist!
- I'm a chronic-non-finisher of books. I don't know if I just have a commitment problem or what, but I often do not finish books. Honestly? I think it's because I just don't want a good thing to end (or the book just isn't holding my interest).
- The worst book I ever read was The Christmas Train. I was wishing the train would go off the tracks and the entire cast of lame characters would just die through the entire 300+ pages. It was for a book club. Might not ever forgive the friend who picked it.
- I'm really looking forward to the new book from Khaled Hosseini (author of Kite Runner). Have to be patient, though.
- Bridget Jones's Diary is my annual trashy read. I read it ever single summer.
- I think Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver is probably my favorite book.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Book Worm
Trendy Tuesday is all about reading. So, here are some random thoughts about me as a reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Stacy, Mary Ann, Kristy, Claudia..I know I am forgetting some...
I have never read Animal Dreams...is it like The Posionwood Bible, because that is on my unfinished list!!
Your comment about the Christmas Train made me laugh really hard! lol.
I have several books I just couldn't finish and never have/never will. The Same Sweet Girls was one. Everyone told me it was soooo good. BlechhH! They were all a buncha drama queens. lol.
Stumbled upon your blog. Oh my goodness I LOVED the Babysitters Club books. They shaped my childhood, truly.
And now I feel the challenge of can I remember all the names...
Kristy, Claudia, Mary Ann, Stacy, Dawn, Mallory, Jessi...was that all?
Ah, now I want to reread some old childhood classics!
Nice meeting you!
Post a Comment