Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reality TV Idea

I was talking to my brother tonight (he's pretty hilarious and totally creative).

He suggested I become a reality tv show hostess. (This fits well with one of my life-goals: to be a contestant on a game show.)

Anyway. . .
The premise behind the show is a teacher swap. Teachers who have it rough (inner-city schools, rural schools, other difficult situations) will swap with teachers who have it easy (suburbs, wealthier districts, etc.). The result will be hilarious and riveting television that people tune into weekly and talk about at work.

Well, I thought it was a great idea. It might be destined for FX, but it's still a great idea.

In other news. . .
My brother is moving into his first apartment all by himself. He went on a total shopping spree at Target on Saturday night and left all the goods in his car overnight. Someone stole all of it! They left everything in his car untouched--except the Target bags. People are mean!

5 comments:

Laurie and Chris said...

That happened to my brother too, Christmas night a couple years ago.
Mean people suck!!

justem said...

Yikes. That is not cool. And I LOVE your reality TV show. I would love to send some of the teachers at my new school over to my old school!!!

Valerie said...

Sounds like a cool idea to me!! Totally sucks about your brother, some people, eh!!

Rebecca said...

Your brothers idea is great! I would watch it. Your poor bro! People are so rude.

Retro Girl said...

You oughta pitch that idea---that show sounds really great!

Sorry to hear about your brother. My car got broken into several times when I was younger...the same car...I coulda swore it was jinxed! People are jerks.