Monday, February 19, 2007

Help!

Okay, my dedicated readers.

I'm trying to convince Brad that I absolutely need to have a Digital Rebel.

Can you help me create a list of reasons why my life (specifically my ability to create) will not be complete without this camera?

Let's hear it. This is going to take your most serious powers of persuasion.

7 comments:

Felicia said...

Better pictures means better scrapbook pages! =)

Colleen said...

digital rebel makes wife happy, and if wife isn't happy, hubby isn't happy

BRANDY said...

Make money off it.
Tax write off.
Killer photos.
Expanding knowledge of photography.
Optain mad skills.
Artistic artwork to hang in your house.
Better photos to send in for publication.
You will expand your vocab with new terms.
Something new to talk about.

Hope that helps.

Laurie and Chris said...

You will not whine about the shoot you missed because of the camera you have now.

Less blurry pictures (unless you make them that way)

That is all I can think of but I will add more if I think of it. Good Luck.

beth said...

"because I'm worth it" works in my house !!!!

Retro Girl said...

Definitely worth the investment - in capturing priceless memories! (not to mention mucho scrappin material lol)

You could sell your work thru a variety of venues...etsy.com is a good one and make some $$ back on it. Also give framed photos as gifts....

And because you work hard and DESERVE IT! :-)
You can sell the old one on Ebay or Amazon too!

Anonymous said...

that you've lost ability to see and you need a camera to help you with that.

and because when you're old and grey

images from this camera are the only thing you'll have to suspend time.

and beacuse you will more than likely not EVER grow out of this camera... you will not need to purchase another one anytime soon.

tada

you have word verification. and i protest such blogs. but i came out of the woodwork. bent the rules. and such. to help. say thank you. hahaha!