Lunch and a trip to Archivers with this girl. What makes her famous?!?! All her recent scrappy publications and DT assignments.
Hung out with this girl and her hilarious and adorable kiddos on Saturday PM. What makes Becky famous? She's the owner of the fantastic Scrap-tastic.
I took two enormous bins and one canvas bag full of scrap stuff with me this weekend. I hauled it in and out of my car into various houses at least 10 times. And (here's the part that is hilarious) I didn't scrap anything until I got home!
F is for Frightening
Snow + wind + dark night + Babs behind the wheel = Frightening
We had some CRAZY weather here this weekend. Despite everyone's recommendations, I braved it and drove. Probably not the best idea. The strangest part of it all--I didn't have any close calls the entire weekend. . . until I was driving to school this morning. I slid right through a red light about a block away from work.
5 comments:
wait, is that the Appleton Archivers?? I was there yesterday!
Sounds FUN! F is for FUN! :)
:) I had SUCH a good time!!! Glad you survived all the weather!!
I love Archivers. I am so jealous when my husband goes to Madison and stays at the hotel across from it. Of course, I can just drive my happy ass up the road and go to ours, but it is the principle of the thing. Ya know??
F is for Fantastic!
Sounds like a great weekend.
Post a Comment