Friday, March 02, 2007

Fun Fact Friday

Okay. Here's a little quiz about me for a Friday. I really am a teacher, aren't I? The kind of teacher that gives quizzes on Friday--not the kind of teacher that shows videos.

1. I've dabbled in each of these hobbies, EXCEPT:
quilting
gardening
basket weaving

2. I have many pet peeves, but ___________________ really doesn't bother me much.
waiting in line
spelling words wrong on purpose
fidgeting

3. Which of these is NOT true about my entertainment habits?
I grew up on Growing Pains and Who's the Boss?.
My first purchased CD was Vanilla Ice's debut album.
I've never seen Braveheart in it's entirety.

4. Which of the following jobs have I never had:
sandwich maker at a bagel shop
salesperson at a book store
harpist at weddings

5. Which ice cream flavor would I be LEAST likely to eat?
chocolate peanut butter
Oreo
mint chip

6. I never dated anyone named ____________________.
Brad
Jeff
Neil

7. I've never driven a ______________________________.
1978 Chrysler LeBaron
1998 Chevy Malibu
2004 Ford Escape

8. If faced with these choices, I'd be least likely to shop at ___________________.
Eddie Bauer
Pottery Barn
the Limited

9. I've never traveled to:
San Diego
Las Vegas
New York City

10. Sometime in my life I'd like to:
be on a game show
earn a Ph.D.
go on a cruise

No comments: