Monday, March 12, 2007

Scrappy Goodness

Here's my latest. . .

This is for the AE Patterned Paper challenge hosted by Fevvers. Check out her gallery. Seriously fabulous work. The challenge was to use geometric papers in strips.


This is just for the Dare this week--to take a picture and scrap it in the same day. Is it strange that I took a picture of my new camera with my old camera? I'm still a little nervous about using it. I'm finally using my February Cocoa Daisy kit. It's been a challenge for me.

This is just for fun. The pic is from Trendy Tuesday a few weeks ago though. By the way, stay tuned for an ultra-fun photography related Trendy Tuesday tomorrow.


And if you're looking for a good scrap-related laugh, check this out! This week's AI challenge was to create a rap song about scrapbooking. The song had to be at least four lines long and modeled after a well-known rap. The LO also had to include painting, stitching, bling, and at least one picture of yourself striking a rap-esque pose. The results have been completely hilarious!

I know I haven't shared any pictures taken with the new camera, but I did take the pictures of these LOs with the camera.

4 comments:

justem said...

Love your layouts!! Too funny...I was going to post the link to the challenge, too...those raps are great!!

Valerie said...

The pages are awesome, Barb!! I love them!!

Anonymous said...

ohmgosh totally awesome layouts

Laurie and Chris said...

I love all the layouts. I think you are going to have FUN with your new camera!! I can't wait to see the photos you take with it.