Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things you never want to hear. . .

Tonight, at my house.

Me: Could you take the garbage out?
Brad: no response
Me: It stinks.
Brad: You must have been a blood hound in a past life.

Truly? As much as I don't want to compare myself to a blood hound, I will admit that I have a hyper-sensitive sense of smell. I can sniff something out from miles away!

6 comments:

Latharia said...

I may have been one, too. I SWEAR I can still smell residual cigarette smoke where a stack of books was sitting for a few days.

justem said...

I'm with you on that one! I can small everything!

Steph said...

I'm so with you! Karl calls it my go go gadget nose!

Rebecca said...

Count me in too! I definately have a strong sense of smell. I hope you got him to take it out!

BRANDY said...

crazy...so can my dh. I never smell anything. But garbage is definitely a man thing.

Jill H said...

maybe he just tried to trick you into taking the garbage out?? Gary thinks certain nasty tasks like that just don't need done, and i know that's his way of making ME do it before him!!