Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What to talk about?

I thought about a lot of different things to blog about today. Discarded topics include:
  • Old School--things that remind me of being a teenager
  • 30 Sexy Conversation Starters (an article I found by Googling conversation starters)
  • My upcoming vacation to sunny San Diego
  • How very much I'm looking forward to spring
  • Girl Scout cookies
  • My recent lack of scrap-ability
  • Eating tacos for dinner
Just can't quite seem to come up with anything I really want to talk about.

2 comments:

Retro Girl said...

You know....all those things are scrap-worthy!

heheh The Conversation starters make me think of cheesy pick-up lines. LOL. How did you meet Brad? Did he ever use a Line on you?

Your vacay to San Diego will be fabulous!! Lucky gal! Hope you have a wonderful time!!

Jill H said...

i vote for Girl Scout cookies! hmm, maybe that's just because i'm craving them right now...and it's only 7:43 AM :( dang pms :(