Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Airhead

I think I've eaten too many Cadbury Mini Eggs and the chocolate has gone to my head. Here's what I did tonight. . .

I left my brother a lengthy message about a house-warming package I sent him last week. I went into depth about how much I'm sure he loved what was in it (spices from Penzey's). Blah, blah, blah. Lots of details about what the gift actually was.

Come to find out?

He still hasn't gotten the gift and I totally gave it away.

Luckily, he didn't listen to the message and promised to just delete it.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

mmmm
mini eggs

i got into the peeps this afternoon. so embarrassing. they are all gone.

Chiara said...

LOL I have so done this before.

~Holly~ said...

lol!!!

Love me some mini eggs-- I bought a little bag the other day :)