Monday, September 03, 2007

Have you had enough?

Sorry to inundate you with nothing but scrapping instead of any sort of witty banter or random thoughts. But, I'm a little worried that when I go back to work tomorrow and the madness that is grad school (two night classes a week) starts, I'm just not going to have a lot of time for scrapping. It kills me to think about all those supplies sitting in my craft room unused. I'm imagining that they are going to get very, very lonely.

So, I scrapped today. Made this fun mini-album from my August Cocoa Daisy kit. It was also inspired by one of Shimelle's online classes.

(I had to remove the pictures of the album because it was published. Will return soon.)

Meanwhile, I still need to iron my clothes for tomorrow and pack a lunch. I should also get the house looking respectable, as I hate starting the week with total chaos. Oh. I cannot forget to watch The Hills tonight.

17 comments:

Steph said...

Yay for Back to school!!!

Looking forward to our scrappy time on Friday night!

Kelly S. said...

love your book!

Nicole said...

awesome mini Barb...just awesome =)

.jessica jo. said...

cute book!!! i hear ya on the schooling - i went back for 2 years but scrapping was a nice break from homework....keep at it :)

BRANDY said...

This is freaking amazing. I think you stopped by my scrap room and peeked at my new mini I have been working on. JK. Yours is soooooo much better!

Becky said...

Fabulous mini!!!! I love all the textures and, of course, the HAMBLY!!

justem said...

Love your mini! Good luck on your first day back!! :)

Erin said...

love it!
I'm taking a shimelle class right now!

bruinbr said...

this mini is GORGEOUS! love it all!

Josie said...

That mini is so cute! Did you watch the Hills..Uggh Spencer..him and Heidi deserve each other.
And Audrina needs to get over JustinBobby...yuck!

Valerie said...

The mini is super cute!! I love it!! You did a fab job!! Good luck on your first day of school!! You'll find time for scrappiness with chool and all..it's a good break!!

Christy said...

this mini is awesome!!

Christine said...

Love that album! Hope you had a great back to school day! Will miss you on the boards!

Ronda Simpson said...

love love LOVE the mini!!!!

Katrina said...

that's it. I need to make a clear album. will you come over & help me?

Jennifer Davis said...

Love this!

Tonya said...

This mini is awesome!!! You're very talented.